OJP Applicant Resources
The Office of Justice Programs (OJP) is currently operational through 5:00 p.m. (EST) on March 1, 2019. OJP staff, systems, and services are available to assist grantees, stakeholders, and the public. While OJP remains operational, grantee payment requests received through the Grants Payment Request System (GPRS) will be processed and submitted for payment on a daily basis. If OJP’s operational status changes, OJP will notify grantees regarding the impact on its services and systems.
Once you find a funding opportunity your organization is eligible for, you are ready to begin the application process. Grants 101 provides an overview, then walks you through the entire application process, including writing the application and receiving notifications from OJP.
Need help applying?
- 2019 OJP Grant Application Resource Guide
- OJP Grants Overview
- Project Abstract Template
- Standard Forms and Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Executive Order 12372 - Intergovernmental Review (SPOC List)
Financial and Grant Reporting Resources
- DOJ Grants Financial Guide
- OJP Financial Guide
- Indirect Costs Guidance
- FFATA Subaward Reporting Webcast
- OMB Circulars: Federal Financial Management Documents
- Grant Performance Measurement and Progress Reporting Information