Not finding what you need?
Grant System Questions?
OJP Applicant Resources
Once you find a funding opportunity your organization is eligible for, you are ready to begin the application process. Grants 101 provides an overview, then walks you through the entire application process, including writing the application and receiving notifications from OJP.
Need help applying?
- OJP Grants Overview
- Project Abstract Template
- Standard Forms and Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Executive Order 12372 - Intergovernmental Review (SPOC List)
- 2015 DOJ Grants Financial Guide
- 2014 OJP Financial Guide
- Indirect Costs Guidance
- FFATA Subaward Reporting Webcast
- OMB Circulars: Federal Financial Management Documents
Grant System Resources
- Grants Management System (GMS)
- GMS Training and Technical Assistance
- Grants.gov Information