Other Available Resources
- The OJP procurement guide Procurement Procedures for Recipients of DOJ Grants [PDF - 700 Kb]
- Postaward Instructions [PDF - 559 Kb] for OJP grant recipients and subrecipients
- Federal grant information is available at http://www.grants.gov.
- Federal Government regulation information is accessible at http://www.regulations.gov.
- Grant information related to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Recovery Act) is available at http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/recovery/.
- Grants Management System (GMS) Training and Technical Assistance can be found at http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/training/gmstraining.htm.
- The GMS HelpDesk is available via email at GMS.HelpDesk@usdoj.gov or phone at 202-514-2024.
- The Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) is available at https://www.fsrs.gov