Chief Information Officer
The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) provides Information Technology (IT) leadership, guidance, and support services that improve the Office of Justice Program's mission, management, and internal controls by delivering timely IT solutions to OJP, its constituency, and U.S. citizens. OCIO consists of the following divisions:
- Enterprise Application Development Support is responsible for application automated systems development, and data management of Grant and non-Grant Systems.
- Enterprise Applications (Operations) Support is responsible for overall data center operations and availability and assets including help desk support services.
- Business Technology Consulting is responsible for mobile application development, web site development and operations, and enterprise architecture services.
- Information Technology Security is responsible for Information Technology Security including compliance, and audit to protect the integrity and confidentiality of OJP systems, networks, and data.
- Planning, Programming, and Policy is responsible for planning, budgeting, acquisition, and management of the IT portfolio including capital assets and project management governances.
Chief Information Officer: Brian McGrath
OCIO Main Line: 202-305-9071
Grants Management System (GMS) Help Desk: 202-514-2024
OJP Help Desk: 202-307-0627