- Memorandum Regarding Post 9/11 Violence, Threats, and Discrimination Against Arab-Americans and other Americans of Middle Eastern and South Asian Descent
- Equal Treatment for Faith-Based Organizations
- Employment Practices
- Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) status eligible to receive funding
- More than Rules: How Equal Treatment of Faith-Based NGOs Can Expand Services to America's Needy
- Civil Rights Division of the United States Department of Justice - The primary institution within the federal government responsible for enforcing federal statutes prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, sex, disability, religion, and national origin.
- Office for Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS Office)
- Other Federal Grant-related Civil Rights Resources