Other Available Resources
- Procurement Procedures for Recipients of DOJ Grants [PDF - 700 Kb]
- Postaward Instructions [PDF - 559 Kb] for OJP grant recipients and subrecipients
- OVW Post Award Instructions available at https://www.justice.gov/ovw/grantees.
- Federal grant information is available at https://www.grants.gov.
- Federal Government regulation information is accessible at https://www.regulations.gov.
- Grants Management System (GMS) Training and Technical Assistance can be found at https://ojp.gov/training/gmstraining.htm.
- The OJP GMS HelpDesk is available via email at GMS.HelpDesk@usdoj.gov or phone at 202-514-2024.
- The OVW GMS Helpdesk is available via email at OVW.GMSSupport@usdoj.gov or phone at 1-866-655-4482
- The COPS Office Response Center is available at askCopsRC@usdoj.gov or phone at 1-800-421-6770
- The Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) is available at https://www.fsrs.gov