2009 Grant Activities
The SMART Office announced two funding opportunities in fiscal year (FY) 2009:
- Support for Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program.
- Comprehensive Approaches to Sex Offender Management Training and Technical Assistance Program.
These funding opportunities are now closed and awards will be made by September 30, 2009.
For a list of grant awards made in FY 2009, check the Funding Resources page on our website in October. Future funding opportunities will be posted on the site later this year.
- SMART Welcomes a New Director
The SMART Office is proud to welcome its new director, Linda M. Baldwin, . . . More
- New SMART Policy Advisors
With the addition of three new policy advisors, SMART now has a full complement of . . . More
- Blanket Extension
Under the direction of Attorney General Eric Holder, a 1-year extension was granted to all jurisdictions . . . More
- 2009 Grant Activities
The SMART Office announced two funding opportunities in fiscal year 2009; awards will be made by September 30, 2009. . . . More
- 2009 National Symposium on Sex Offender Management and Accountability
More than 600 registry officials, law enforcement personnel, tribal . . . More