Finally, a major component of a successful partnership is the ongoing evaluation of that partnership. Make sure to address and resolve issues and concerns raised during evaluations in a timely fashion. The input of all team members is critical. Team members should
- Meet on a regular basis to review roles, responsibilities, and protocols.
- Be flexible in thought and action.
- Evaluate their successes and failures using both qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Address and resolve all conflict.
- Be willing to make any changes needed to sustain the partnership.