Basic Guide to Outcomes-Based Evaluation for Nonprofit Organizations with Very Limited Resources. Provides basic guidelines to help organizations plan and implement outcomes-based evaluations.
Guide to Performance Measurement and Program Evaluation. Helps agencies develop an evaluation plan, establish measurable goals and objectives, design and conduct the evaluation to continuously assess progress, identify measures to reflect a program’s impact, and use the results to refine and improve services.
Professional Development Modules. Help users who want an introduction to the major components of an evaluation, are novice evaluators and want to learn more or to self-instruct, or are experienced evaluators and want advice in a targeted area.
Samples From the Pilot Sites
- Evaluation Plan (PDF, 24 kb)
- Pre- and Post-Tests
- Victim Service Providers (PDF, 11 kb)
- All Service Providers (PDF, 27 kb)
- Persons With Disabilities (PDF, 10 kb)
- Training Evaluation for Service Providers and Law Enforcement Staff (PDF, 39 kb)
- Followup Survey for Disability Service Providers (PDF, 26 kb)
- Class Evaluation for Persons With Intellectual Disabilities (PDF, 26 kb)