All packages should contain—
- One electronic copy of the final draft in Word and one high-resolution copy of any materials not available in electronic format (e.g., tables, charts, forms, illustrations).
- A list of keywords to be used during Web formatting.
- Written permission to replicate forms, articles, photos, training
materials, and so forth. (See Copyright & Policy Requirements for more details).
- Captions and "alt tags" for charts and
photos, as necessary.
- An executive summary of the publication or product that highlights
- Statements highlighting the significance of the content or
its special relevance to the field and describing why the proposed product
will be useful in the field.
See Writing Tips and Developing an E-Pub for useful guidance on creating publications.
to Submission Requirements