Make sure to cite all sources, using the author-date style (e.g., Smith, 1999), in the text. In your references, include the following when providing the full citation:
- Author(s) (if unavailable, then editors)
- Title(s) (book, chapter, periodical, article, as applicable)
- City and state of publisher (if book)
- Publisher (if book)
- Volume and issue numbers (if periodical)
- Page numbers (if periodical)
Whenever possible, include links to cited works.
We will format all citations according to OVC guidelines once we receive your document; we would appreciate receiving a consistent citation style to speed up the formatting process. It is imperative that complete and accurate citations are provided. Incomplete information will delay the publication of your product.
Back to Writing Tips