3.20 The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Reporting Requirements for the Recovery Act
OJP award recipients must continue to comply with the usual and customary reporting requirements of the individual OJP program, in addition to specific Recovery Act reporting. This includes quarterly financial status reports (SF 425), progress reports, and performance measurement data (see Chapter 3.15: Reporting Requirements).
The recipients of Recovery Act funds must comply with additional reporting requirements as provided by the Act.
- As the recipient, you must submit quarterly Section 1512 (c) reports with both financial and programmatic data within 10 calendar days after the end of each calendar quarter to Federalreporting.gov.
- Each report must contain the following information:
- The total amount of Recovery Act funds received from the awarding agency.
- The cumulative amount of Recovery Act funds expended or obligated to projects or activities.
- A detailed list of all projects or activities for which Recovery Act funds were expended or obligated, including the name of the project or activity, a description of the project or activity, an evaluation of the completion status of the project or activity, and an estimate of the number of jobs created by and retained because of the project or activity. Please note that the jobs data are for the reporting quarter only and are not cumulative (additional information on calculating jobs is available at http://www.ojp.gov/recovery/recipientreporting.htm#data).
- For infrastructure investments made by State and local governments, the purpose, total cost, and rationale of the agency for funding the infrastructure investment with funds made available under this Act and the recipient point of contact for infrastructure investment issues.
- Detailed information on any subcontracts or subawards. This information should include the data elements required to comply with the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006 (Public Law 109-282 [PDF - 121 Kb]) related to aggregate reporting on awards below $25,000 (see Chapter 3.15: Reporting Requirements) or to individuals as prescribed by the Director of OMB.
|Reporting Periods||Due Dates|
|July 1–September 30||October 10|
|October 1–December 31||January 10|
|January 1–March 31||April 10|
|April 1–June 30||July 10|